The Group’s raison de etre is to facilitate
cooperation between its member companies, and promote their businesses, including:
• Keeping them connected and up to date with each other’s activities
• Collective negotiating and buying powers for products
• Reduce redundancies and overheads in local and international
• Efficient use of each member’s established business
facilities around the world, including; offices, personnel, warehouses, and others.
Which is put to use as part of the services the Group offers to its members.
Efficient use of each member’s established name, business connections, procurement
and marketing network, expertise, and many others for the collective benefit of
SGI’s members and clients.
• Ease of travel, visas, accommodations,
meeting facilities, meetings set up, and local contacts arrangements for Group
• Collective and Group Insurance policies covering business,
property, employees, liability, life, medical, and travel benefits.
A unified corporate image that includes Group wide use of: One logo, same corporate
and image, business forms and systems, and others.
to a wide range of products, services, resources, expertise, and contacts to its
• Considerable savings on technological and communication
costs through the use of the Internet as its main communication base and business
• A single common Web site: www.sgi.st, that promotes
the Group’s products and services, and helps in the bundling, and cross
selling of products and services from several members to prospective clients in
• The unified investment resources of the Group’s
members which allows them to pool their resources, and collectively invest in
ventures, public companies, mergers, and acquisitions as a single entity. This
option gives the Group members a bigger block, vote, and say in any investment
they go into together. Something they cannot attain as individual investors.
Collective strength in raising funds and donating to charitable organizations.